anna, college student, 21, gamer, fair weather writer.
To get that hairdo surgically removed, I hope
why is it that when non-human characters are designated as ‘male’ they are mysterious and sexy or learn human ways very quickly / their curiosity is not mocked but when non-human characters are designated as ‘female’ they are always infantilized and child-like and often laughed at for their ignorance of human customs / et cetera
When you see me show me your bachelors, show me your masters. That’s the best thing you can do for me, as my fan.
YAAAAASS NICKI. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS
i haven’t found the source video yet.
I love the way Nicki encourages people with education. I’ve seen her ask about report cards on Twitter and tell young people to bring their C’s up to B’s and B’s up to A’s. And this quote is too awesome. ❤
”If this all ends tomorrow, what happens to us?” - "I don’t know. Marriage, old age, and a lot of little blue children?"
Dovetailing off the announcement of the departure of Casey Hudson, one of the lead developers on the Mass Effect franchise, comes the news that the next installment of the series still hasn’t been pinned down yet; but that it’s expected to be released by the end of 2016 or later, around mid 2017.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
art by pseudocognition
job interviewer: so…tell me a little about yourself :)
me: sure. i’m a virgo, INTJ, i love tank tops oh my god did you see the Anaconda video? that changed my life!
interviewer: bitch me too! the fuck. you got the job